Feldenkrais is a deep and lasting way to improve coordination, ability and well-being through movement. Everything we do involves movement, yet–like all skills–has a range of quality. Feldenkrais is a mental, physical and emotional strategy for befriending your body at your current starting point, making allies with physics and self-expression.
- Freedom from aches and pains, especially those from repetitive tasks
- Increased awareness of motion, sensitivity through touch
- Cultivation of dexterity, refined motor skills, coordinated movement
- The ability to reflect and direct life choices
- Engaging in the world and enjoying living
Group classes, one-on-one handling sessions, workshops and week-long intensives are all offered at Embody Wisdom . Today in the heart of Mullumbimby.
Illness manifests in many insidious ways. Certainly pain and stiffness when moving lead to a reduction in activity and a lower quality of life. Motivation to start succumbs to beliefs…
Most chairs are designed for stacking, and sitting on them for a prolonged often leads to discomfort. Sitting with ease is an art; with a little knowledge and the right…
Ankles and the pelvic floor are intricately related. The ankle joint connects the horizontal foot to the vertical leg. The short length of the foot leads the ankle to play…